ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT AND ANDROID OS REFACTORING.
Google/open source Map based UI and Zero config app is preferred, easy to use that takes min input from user with capabilities to remote management and gives quick feedback or result.
Experience working with Google play service.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape (different screen size), architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs.
Role & Responsibility of the developer:
• Design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps.
• Incredible attention to elegant design, performance, user experience and scalability, clean and documented code is required.
• Strong mobile UX design, coding and support/maintenance, collaboration and communication skills Android (Java), from design to store to updates Java,
• Min 2 Android Apps developed.
• Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Design patterns and other custom frameworks.
• Worked on Git/SVN and their plugin for Eclipse and command prompt.
• Good command over Core JAVA (JDK 6,7,8), multi-threading, design patterns, exception handling, Java memory usage, garbage collection, collections API.
• Code review, code clean up, optimization.
At least 2 area of the following (Android API usage):
• GPS tracker - Using Google play service,
• WiFi indoor positioning system.
• 2g/3G communication over http/https
• Google and open layer map location pin points
• Algorithm writing experience
• Camera based heart bit rate and blood pressure
• App using g-sensor, accelerometer, orientation sensor.
EasyM2M Technologies Pvt. Ltd is changing the way mobile healthcare is used to save lives in accident and critical condition when ambulance staff provides first aid and bring to hospital. our communication system helps save 50% lives in above condition.
EasyM2M is 2 yrs old startup with mobile healthcare customers for its rugged wearable iWristPhone (looks like smart watch) that has GPS tracking and WiFi tracking, has WiFi intercom facility without server, Video chat and conference facility, Man fall down alert, heart beat rate video analytics and data recording on cloud server. Patentable UI/UX of iWristPhone app, its features as well as web based MAP dashboard is also developed.
All software and wearable IoT device is integrated together and is offered as ThirdEye Solution.