ePoise is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of the users. It is an ePoise policy that personal information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail,date of birth and information pertaining to the interviews and evaluation results remain private and confidential. This information is shared with the relevant people, friends, network or with the expert, who is reviewing the interview or company to whose interview invite the candidates have responded, when initiated by the users themselves. We do not sell or rent your company or personal information to others. We use customer information only for the purposes of setting up your account, delivering our service, enhancing the operation of our site, and administering our systems.
At ePoise, we respect the privacy and the confidentiality of our users’ information, particularly their Personal Information We are committed to keeping confidential the Personal Information you share with us. This explains how ePoise collects, uses, discloses and protects the information we obtain.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We collect information (Personal Information) from you when you reach out to us for the creation of your account, give us your details, update or change other personal details in your account, take an interview for an opportunity, record and save a video etc.
- When using our mobile application or site or while creating your account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and primary industry or credit card information. We reserve the right to request additional information from you.
Usage of Personal Information
- ePoise enables in app purchases but we do not collect or store any payment related information. We directly enable a third party payment on our system. Any information entered by the user for the payment is being captured by the third party systems.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Generally, we use the Personal Information collected and/or received about you in connection with our Website, our Services, and their various features. We also use information collected and/or received about you in connection with other users and to identify our users and send notifications related to the use of our Website, Website Services and/or ePoise Services.
- The information will often be distributed to the employers whose opportunity the user applies to, internally to the relevant individuals who are seeking the information. The information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of intent stated earlier.
- The email address, mobile number you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you for the foregoing and other reasons by email, text message, phone call, or other electronic, written or oral communication method.
- Additionally, we may use aggregated information derived from Personal Information to improve the Website as well as related services.
- We shall not obtain your consent before sending your Personal Information about to the employers you are applying to. ePoise shall presume that you are applying to their opportunities as you agree to send your information to any such third party.
- The videos you record on ePoise platform are owned by ePoise and will be allowed to be viewed by employers you apply to. ePoise shall not sell/share these videos with any party other than such employers. However some of the videos can be used by ePoise for its promotional activities without disclosing the identity of the candidate or organization.
Information Obtained From Use of ePoise Website
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous uniqueidentifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored onyour computer's hard drive.
Third Party Links
- ePoise may delete information inluding, but not limited to, stored messages, interviews, videos, audio, other content, and records of your account without notice to you.There is no legal obligation on ePoise to retain the data.
- The length of time for which ePoise retains Personal Information and otherinformation will be at the descretion of ePoise.
- When ePoise no longer needs or requires your personal information, it willdestroy, delete, erase or convert information to an anonymous form withoutnotice to you.
- ePoise retains the right to terminate your account for any reasons it deems appropriate. In such scenarios ePoise retains the right to keep or remove any of information collected.
- Should your account be terminated, ePoise may immediately and permanentlydelete all stored messages, interviews, videos, audio, other content, and recordsof your account without notice to you.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on ourwebsite or mobile application. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We thereforehave no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless,we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.Consent
- ePoise presumes that by using its Services and/or accessing its Website and mobile application you haveread this Privacy and Security Policy and ePoise’s Terms of Service. Moreover, byproviding the personal information requested (both personally identifiable andnon-personally identifiable), you have consented to its use by ePoise for thestated purposes unless expressed otherwise.
- Where ePoise obtains information about a consumer from its customers or otherthird parties, ePoise presumes that the consumer has previously providedappropriate consent to the party from whom we obtain the information. In anycase, the consumer can be assured that this Privacy and Security Policy applies toany information obtained from a third party.
We shall, however, provide notice of such changes by posting the revised policies by either:
(a) Providing you a message the next time you login into your account or
(b) Sending you e-mail to the email address you provided when creating your account.
We also recommend that you should open our mobile application or visit our website at time to time toreview the then-current terms. At any time, the current-posted policies govern and shall bebinding.
For Additional Information or Questions, Contact Us:
If there are any questions regarding this privacy
policy you may contact us using the information below:
ePoise Systems Private Limited,
4th Floor, Sai Durga Enclave,
1099/833-1, Outer Ring Rd,
Bangalore - 560 103
Ph: +91 80 4091 4186
Mail: [email protected]